Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

morbid - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* morbid > Topics

Subject: Cyber s*x
Replies: 9 Views: 1570

lucyd 9/17/2006 - 6:14:19
Ok so im watching a talk show and the topic is 'wot constitutes cheating in a relationship'? And the subject turns 2 fon s*x and cyber s*x. And the panelists agree no, its not cheating. Y? Because even in a committed relationship u still ,rite? So fon s*x and cybering is just an extension of that. Nothing more than a mag stuffed in the mattress or a dvd in the player. Is that wot i am? Just an external stimulus? A sort of blow up doll and u dont have 2 wash the orifices? N e comments? *

madjoker 10/2/2006 - 5:45:59
I dnt think its cheatin cause technically u didnt do nething wrong n i agree its an extension of *

madjoker 10/2/2006 - 5:52:01
On the other hand in live s*x with ur partner mite prove other cause u or ur partner mite think of the person he/she had fone s*x with *

rustic 10/15/2006 - 5:02:17
To me it wud b cheatin. I mean how wud u feel if u found out ur partner had been havin *naughty chats* wth some strange person? *

madjoker 10/16/2006 - 10:44:23
Id would b gr8 if she did cause thn she wuld b more s*xually active with u,she mite even learn a few tricks in s*x,it wuld spice up the s*x life *

omega106 6/5/2007 - 7:03:58
i think it ultimately leads 2 cheatin. coz my ex gf did it wit anuda guy nd it turnd out dat they met up l8er nd actualy realy havin s*x nd i almost got in major sht coz i found out nd kickd da outta da guy nd he tried 2 sue me. *

fleshles 2.12.07 - 02:55pm
I Have A Girlfriend And I . I Like Meeting New People Online And I Don't Consider The Girls I Cheating Because I Don't Know Them Personally. *

lezelly 7.01.08 - 02:31pm
as long as its done and over wit... i dont care wat it is and would not like to hear about it from my partner xx simple *

blufae 15.05.09 - 12:40pm
hmmm that is a tough call, i mean its got pro's and con's either way u look at it, so i rate its dependent on what and how u see it *

6satra66 16.06.09 - 03:51pm
you are being intimate with another person therefore its cheating plain and simple in my books *

* morbid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* morbid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits