Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

morbid - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* morbid > Topics

Subject: Xtreme
Replies: 4 Views: 1246

shady.jr 7/16/2006 - 8:39:53
holla holla wasssup all me morbid peepz wats da most xtreme th!ng u eva did ??? *

sly.guy 7/16/2006 - 2:00:49
da xtrm ding dat i did...or dat hapend 2 me, was...i O.Dd o on maruana. he he. i now...it sounds ridiculus. me an my bud was makin da mufins, so we soked da weed in water an wer gona use it 2 mak da dough. but we codnt cos der wernt enuf ingrediants, so all dat was left was fkin seeweed, a glas ful of weedjuice. yip dats rite...sily me decides 2 drink da juice. hehehe. al i can sa is dat i cnt rmemba mst of it but it was da mst unplesant xperienc of my life. *

harlock 8/27/2006 - 11:47:46
Congrats Sny.Guy!! You are the first person ever, yes in the whole wide world, to O.D on marijuana. First of all, the term you're looking for is Hash Browny. Second, you dont make them by soaking weed in water because THC (the substance you ride to cloud 9) is insoluble in water. Thirdly, THC is a unique drug in that you can't O.D on it. And finaly, you need to change your discription, you're not the only one who hates 'Bull as'. *

harlock 8/27/2006 - 12:13:59
Oh and as for extreme acts, my insane moment was when I got transferd to another school in grade 11. I left them with a little (well not so little) P.S note to show my appreciation. I used the windows, starting with the head office, just to make sure they got it, but hey atleast I did it wit the school color. How boring life would be without weed! :) *

omega106 6/5/2007 - 7:22:41
hmm my xtreme moments. i jumpd of a 2 story buildin into a pool (my hurt lyk a girl afta dat), i playd rugby in a supermarket wit my friend (almost got my kickd by 3 security guards) nd me nd my friends playd b*mpin cars wit those little cars u get in a golf course *

* morbid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* morbid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits