Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

morbid - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* morbid > Topics

Subject: pumping it
Replies: 13 Views: 1946

shady.jr 7/10/2006 - 11:53:51
u know theres so many great music out dare th!s discludez rnb... personaly i feel they bring disgust 2 the music scene bt neway... wh!ch is ur fav song of al tyms *

sly.guy 7/16/2006 - 4:35:23
Im a Linkin Park nut, so naturaly, my fav song has always been 'a place 4 my head' by LP. I no its probbly nt da best song, but it my Bestes Best song. it was da first rock song dat i actualy lisend2 an i stil get goos b*mbs wen da song reaches climax an Chester screems his fkin lungs out my speakas. 'goaway gooo! tryna take da best of me...' whooa, intense! *

nawtyliz 8/19/2006 - 11:25:46
Gota say. Sly.guy picked an awesome song there and like urself i love Lp but my fave song is probs gta be violent - system of a down. Or possibly love song by korn... Descisons descisions. Lol x *

hersey06 8/20/2006 - 1:08:19
R&B is great music,theres nuttn disgustn about it.. *

harlock 8/27/2006 - 1:13:53
Objection! thats pure hearsay. Ok jokes aside, don't you get tired of hearing the same over an over an .... First there's the fact that R&B artists lack the capacity for anything other than 'Oh!' and 'Yeah!' Then you gotta listen to that every where you go because of people who think they have taste in popular music. I know I'm being stereotypical and cynical but I could never stoop down to R&B level. *

harlock 8/27/2006 - 1:24:45
As for great songs, I guess you're not so bad after all Sny.guy. The best has got to be the song made by Marylin Manson for the Resident Evil soundtrack. I don't know the name of the song but his voice is unmistakeble. *

hersey06 8/27/2006 - 10:52:25
Harlock... Yes you are being very stereotypical,do you even no what R&B stands for? Not all r&b artist say OH! and Yeah!Neo Soul music is a form of R&B,and its very good music... Im not even gone name any artist cuz u wont no anyway,but they sing bout real life not bout s*x and any otha things u think r&b is bout... So,I see why you cant rise to dat level.. *

harlock 8/31/2006 - 3:40:29
I think it stands 4 Rythem & Bull and I was refering to actual songs. Ciara - Oh and Usher - Yeah. Thanks for not naming any artists cos I realy couldn't give a . *

hersey06 8/31/2006 - 4:21:34
To each its own,its whateva you like.. Jus cuz you choose not to like r&b dont mean you have to down it.. And,I bet da music dat you like prolly dont make any since but you dont see me bashn it.. *

omega106 6/5/2007 - 7:11:31
well im inta more heavier than most of u nd im gonna say Pulse of the maggots by Slipknot. dat song is amazin. . .oh nd Eyeless *

miadonna 12.12.08 - 09:18am
neo soul is true r&b, jill scott, kindred, anthony hamilton, musiq(before he became a sell ou), india. Arie, these artists are true r&b artists. Not ne-yo, beyonce, usher, or ashanti- these s are pop artists. so get the facts straight on what is true r&b and what is mainstream bull . *

miadonna 12.12.08 - 09:26am
*sell out.harlock- u mentioned 2 pop stars who do not represent the true music. No one is trying to bash ur choices just trying to educate u because u do not have a clue what is what. *

xcallyx 17.05.09 - 10:55am
Especially in these mad days, I love ONE by Metallica a lot and One in a Million by Guns 'N' Roses. *

miadonna 9.09.09 - 09:58am
i like the song always by saliva, and that one song by marilyn manson where his girlfriend was in the background, i forgot the name of it though. *

* morbid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* morbid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits